The new contemporary SunTino Loo series is the perfect choice for modern landscapes and homes.
The SunTino Loo is engineered to provide 200 lumens of in-direct light. This fixture includes auto on at dusk and auto off settings at 4hr, 6hr, or 8hrs with 3 intensity setting options for prolonged operation during the winter months. Features 2700K/warm-white LED with 180º beam spread AND the option for 5000K/cool-white built right in.
Constructed using heavy duty cast aluminum housing with precision machining and stainless steel fasteners.
Includes 2 – 750 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion AA batteries and SuperStake.
This fixture requires 6-7 hours of sunlight to fully charge.
The SunTino SOLARLOO will not work at maximum performance when placed in shaded areas.
SunTino Solar Fixture Features:
- 2700K warm-white LED AND 5000K cool-white
- 80-200 lumen intensity settings
- Casts up to a 15-foot diameter of light
- Includes 2-2000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- 24″ Heavy-Duty aluminum housing & solid CNC machined aluminum base
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- 8″ SuperStake
- Designed, finished & assembled in the U.S.A. using U.S.A. and Globally sourced components
- Patent Pending
- Easy to Install Outdoor Lighting
- NO Wires
- Dark Sky Compliant