SunTino SOLARGARDEN Series – G18, G24, & G3260
Looking for a solar light that really works?
The SunTino is engineered to provide up to 180 lumens of in-direct light. Unique features include auto on/off settings at 4hr, 6hr, or 8hr options and 3 intensity setting options for prolonged operation during the winter months. Features a 2700K warm white LED with a 12ft light radius. This fixture is constructed using a heavy duty cast aluminum housing ring, solid aluminum CNC machine lathed riser base, and copper riser tube. Available in 6 powder coat color options. Includes 2-800 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion batteries and SuperStake.
The SunTino fixture requires 6-7 hours of full sun to properly charge and will not work at maximum performance when placed in shaded areas
SunTino SOLARGARDEN Features:
- 2700K warm white LED
- Auto ON/OFF timer options at 4, 6, or 8 hours
- Casts up to a 12-foot diameter of light
- Includes 2-800 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- 6″ Heavy-duty aluminum housing with powder coat finish & solid CNC machined aluminum base
- .625″ Aluminum riser tube
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- 3 height options – 18″, 24″ or adjustable 32-60″
- 8″ SuperStake
- Designed, Finished, & Assembled in The U.S.A.
- Patent Pending
- Removable Solar Module
- NO wires, Easy to Install
- Super Bright 80-180lm Intensity Settings
- Dark Sky Compliant