The Benefits of Solar Lighting
Solar lighting is a great way to save on your energy costs and help the environment. Our premium Solar lights are powered by the sun, which means they are a renewable energy source making them more energy efficient than traditional lights, saving you money on your energy bill.
Our high performance Solar lights are also very safe. They don’t produce any heat, so there is no risk of fire, electrical surges or any other potential energy issues or delays such as a power outage. Additionally, they don’t contain any toxic materials, so they are safe for the environment. Solar lighting is a great way to add light to your landscape with minimal effect on the world around you.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing solar lights for your landscape.
When choosing solar landscape lighting, it is important to consider a variety of factors to ensure you are choosing a high-quality product. These factors include the brightness of the light, the type of batteries used, the warranty, and the price. By taking all these things into consideration, you can be sure you are choosing a product that will meet your needs and provide you with a good value. The SunTino is a professional grade USA made solar light and offers only the highest of quality materials with a durable Aluminum housing, professional grade solar panel technology all backed with a warranty and a drop-in style solar panel for easy trouble shooting and replacement.
Top 5 benefits of solar landscape lights
Truly, the benefits of solar light accessories and systems are extensive, depending on personal needs and interests. Here are just 5 of the key benefits solar lighting kits have to offer for both homes and businesses:
- Solar energy is clean energy. Solar lights, which convert sunlight into electricity, do not produce air pollution or any dangerous byproducts, and they also reduce the use of energy sources that are not beneficial for the environment. You will conserve energy by turning to LED solar lights.
- Solar lights will save you money. You will notably reduce your electricity bill when you switch to solar lights. They are a cost-effective solution for warm landscape lighting. You can also reduce your need to purchase additional outdoor lighting fixtures with bright solar lights.
- Solar lights are safe and they enhance property safety. Solar lights are a simple, straight-forward type of night light that can make your properties safer to navigate.
- Solar lights are easy to install. Because they are so simple to install, it is easy to adjust and reposition lights to suit the changing seasons or to update your lighting scheme. Likewise, solar landscape lighting kits come equipped with solar panels, control panels, batteries and everything else you would need. In addition, solar light repair parts are easy to find and use; you can also consult with a lighting professional to help you make fixes and updates to your landscape lighting systems.
- Solar lights are beautiful. You can increase your curb appeal and set the stage for a beautiful evening with attractive and welcoming solar lights. You can illuminate points of interest and accentuate your property’s finest features, from statues to flowers to pools.
Overall, solar lights are a great option for anyone looking to add beauty to their home with lighting, while saving money and helping the environment.
Ready to make your purchase? First, think about the type of light you want. Solar lights come in a variety of styles, including path lights and spot lights. Path lights are a great way to light your walkway or garden. Spotlights can be used to highlight special features in your landscape, such as a fountain or a statue in your garden.
So, what about placement? First, consider the location of the sun. Solar lights need to be placed in an area where they will receive direct sunlight for at least six hours per day. This will ensure that the batteries are fully charged and the lights will work properly. Open spaces such and walkways and pool decks are great locations for solar pathway lights. Gardens where the foliage is not too tall and near steps too! For Flood Lighting, trees are always a challenge. With our SunTino Solar Flood there is a removable solar panel, we have solved that problem allowing you to place your solar panel in a location where the sun is shining and then place your light under your tree for the desired up-lighting affect.
Finally, SunTino solar lights are very easy to install and maintain. They don’t require any wiring, so they are very easy to set up. Everything you will need is included in the SunTino brand Solar lighting. There are no additional parts to purchase. Your lights go from box to lit in 3 minutes.
SunTino offers a solar product unlike any others on the market.